- University Degree (Master of Science) in Analytical Chemistry, additional knowledge in Polymer Chemistry preferable
- PhD good, but not necessary
- Work experience in Analytical Lab highly preferred
- Familiar with Analytical Lab Work
- Familiar with use of Standard Analytical Equipment GC, GC-MS, GPC, Karl-Fischer-Titration, … and analyzing/ evaluating the data (not only theoretical, but practical use at University/ previous Work)
- Experience in coatings, colorants and/or printing preferable, but not required
- Personal skills:
o Ability to work independently and well organized (like in Master and/or PhD thesis)
o High degree of self-motivation
o Ability to set up and follow up assigned projects target orientated.
o Ability to work in a team
- Language Skills: Able to speak and write English
KURZ Stamping Technology（Hefei）Co., Ltd.
KURZ is a major international supplier of hot stamping technology, headquartered in Germany. Now the company has more than 5000 employees, as well as 14 production facilities located throughout Europe, the United States, and the Pacific region. It also has 24 international branch offices and 70 distributors with the ability to provide full-service solutions that match the requirements of each individual customer. KURZ hot stamping foils are utilized on a wide assortment of products. These include packaging, greeting cards, electronic devices, household appliances, cosmetics, textiles, furniture, automotive parts, and numerous other items. KURZ’s state-of-the art application technology, magnetic foils and holograms provide effective and attractive brand name protection, as well as increased security for businesses everywhere.
KURZ Stamping Technology (Hefei) Co; Ltd was wholly invested by KURZ Group, located in Jinxiu Road of Hefei Economic and Technological Development Zone. It was established in September, 2001 and the factory has gone into operation in 2003.Company provides good benefits to every employee, such as insurance and housing fund, free working meal and regular bus service, annual physical examination and travel, free English training and so on.