PURPOSE OF THE JOB
HR Specialist works closely with HR team to implement HR process and assure HR delivery conformity to legal and company policy with accuracy and efficiency, cost impact analysis for HR strategy review need.
Reports to: This position reports to HR manager
Span of Control: This position has no direct reports
Living the safety stand and adhering to the safety responsibility
• Attend safety training, report hazard identification, unsafe behavior and learn accident cases sharing
HR Budget Planning and Analysis
• Annual HR budget planning and analysis about outstanding labor cost for management review and HR strategy timely adjustment reference.
• Keep close to Finance and HR team for analysis if any labor cost over plan for policy update or other reason.
• Budget timely and accurate delivery
• Timely report and analysis if any over budget.
HR Indicators Report and Analysis
• Analyze HC/OT/turnover and other HR indicators for management review and HR strategy adjustment reference.
• Make monthly or annual HR data report to Finance/EHS or other team/local government.
• Make report timely and accurate before deadline
• Can identify root causes or main results from data
Communication and Connection
• Listen voice from shop floor and collect the employees’ needs for engagement action reference.
• Consult on employee questions or claims about C&B relating.
• As a contact window for both internal and outside communication for HR C&B relating.
• Other team and employees feedback
• HR connection with floor people
HR Payroll Relating
• Responsible for payroll delivery accurately and timely for both plant and China roles based locally.
• Organize plant monthly primary incentive performance evaluation and data collection from all depts. and double check to assure rule’s alignment and accurate payment in payroll.
• Primary skill allowance data update based on operation team proposals and double check if align policy and process to assure accurate payment in payroll.
• Calculate annual 13 months payment and double check CIP/salary increase and other salary data.
• Update timely HR systems information such as City Ray/ESS/Employee Center.
• Report IIT in local government systems according to legal requirement and process.
• Support for expatriates and foreign employees if any about Letter of Assignment/payroll/tax /cost calculation and report, local contract signing and file, work permit and house rental/children tuition payment and etc.
• Payroll delivery accurately and timely
• IIT timely report and pay to local tax bureau
Insurance and Benefits
• Take actions for any insurance/housing fund in local government systems according to legal government requirement and process.
• Commercial insurance list update to the vendors and annual base update, payment true up
• Work Injury Identification application and track with local government, payment application and pay to individual process after tracked with Finance
• Maternity Subsidy application and track with Finance and process payment to individual.
• Make benefit list and pay timely according to laws or company policy.
• Insurance and benefit list timely update and accurate payment
• Notice policy update and timely report
HR Process and Documentation
• Organize probation evaluation timely according to policy and process.
• Handle employees on board / termination based on legal and company process.
• Labor contracts signing/ renewal timely according to policy and process.
• IP agreement signing and list update timely according to company IP requirement.
• Probation evaluation and contract renewal timely before due time
• Update and file employee’s documentations properly on time according to policy and process.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS:
• Universities colleges education background in HR or business management relating
• Above 3 years HR plant experience preferred.
• Familiar with national /local labor laws and regulations, government HR relating process.
• Microsoft office skill, e-HR skill and good at statistics analysis.
• Good Chinese/English communication both in oral and written.
• Good presentation skill and influencing ability for communication
• Hold on principled stand and good confidential sense.
• Team spirit and considerate thinking.
• High motivation of self-learning and innovation.